Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello & Welcome!

Well, this is my first official blog! :)

January is flying by fast ... Slade is already 15 months and growing by the second. It is so amazing to watch how fast they learn. Just yesterday out of the blue Slade picked up 2 new words (Romo & Bubba). We have a fish that's in Slade's bathroom named Romo. Well, yesterday while at grandma's he pointed to my sisters fish and said "Romo". Too cute! :) Then while I was home for lunch we were playing on the floor with my little brother Alex who we call bubba and just plain as day Slade says "bubba". We couldn't believe it! I think Alex was on cloud 9! :) He said I've been waiting forever for this day. Ha!

Slade started Mothers Day Out this month and while I thought it would be hard for him, I think it was harder on me and my mom. He seems to be doing good and we will be trying the next class starting this week because of Slade's birthday he can stay down but since he is more advanced they think he will do better in the next class ... we will see! :)

Slade's 1st Day of Mother's Day Out! :)

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

Hey girl, great job! The blog looks great:). Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. It gets much easier and faster the more you post... I promise! Slade is just too cute. Keep up the great work, I'll be reading:).