Friday, April 30, 2010

6 Months

Is it really true? My baby girl is 6 mo. - 1/2 way to a yr. old! :(

Well, the time sure does go by fast! I remember just finding out that I was having a GIRL! She has filled our lives and days with lots of laughter. She has the funniest BIG personality for her size! :) Let's just say God knew what she would need to handle her big brother! She has no problem letting us know if he's doing something she doesn't like ... cracks us up!

At 6 mo. she is eating really well! Drinking 6 oz. of milk every 2 1/2 - 3 hrs. & she LOVES her cereal, veggies & fruit! Sleeping 11 - 12 hrs. at night, such an awesome sleeper. We just need to work on a nap schedule. It's getting better but still not consistent. She just loves to sleep all the time, Ha!

This picture makes me laugh just something about it...

shes like excuse me ... cant you see I'm trying to play here,
but okay I'll still look cute for the picture! :)

She is getting so BIG!

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

She is SO cute! That picture cracked me up too. Babies...they're so funny:). Can't believe it's already been 6 months:(...it goes way too fast. Seems like just yesterday we were feeling nauseous together...ha! You ready for another one yet?! hahaha