Monday, June 14, 2010

Honour, 7 months

I just can't believe my baby is already 7 mo.!

Honour, you are such an amazing little girl!
At 7 mo. you have the biggest personality and are so, so cute.
You are doing so many things...

You are sitting up great, smiling ALL the time and
just this past week you have started baby talk . It is super cute!
You CAN say "da-da" and you get so excited!:)

You LOVE playing with your brother and his toys and
for some reason his toys are much cooler than yours!:)

You two are so cute together ... and Slade is so sweet to you and always makes sure
you don't get anything that would hurt you, Makes me smile!

You tried and tried to get in that bucket, ha!

Yep, you have an older brother!

You are such a good and easy baby!
You were actually sitting up playing and happen to fall back on that pillow!
You just went with it, ha!

This is your "best friend" Emory!
Y'all get so excited when you see each other!
It's really cute!

You LOVE your stroller which makes me happy!:)

Water baby...
That's you!:)
You love your baths and any time you can just get some play time!
You LOVE to splash the water so that it gets all
over your face ... it's so funny!


You are growing way to fast but I love the age that you are at right now!
You are so much fun and continue to add many smiles and laughs
to our family!


We love you Honour Grace!

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

So CUTE:). I love this age too...so sweet & fun. Your blog looks so good. You worked hard on that! I wanted to tell you that on Sunday I overheard the nursery workers telling Honour how pretty she was & that her mommy needed to get her in magazines:). Made me grin....thought it would make you proud. Ha!