Friday, August 27, 2010

The Red Wagon

My mom bought the red wagon for Slade a while back and he has enjoyed riding in it so much!
His favorite trip is going to feed the ducks & Thursday night Honour got to take part in it for the first time!:)

At first she wasn't to sure about it. Slade was trying to assure her that everything was fine and that they were going to feed the ducks. I mean why wouldn't you be happy about that, Ha!

I knew once the rolling started there would be no looking back...

This was her after Aunt Summer rolled them around to the front of the house.
See that face - all fear gone & loving it!:)

Nothing melts my heart more than those 2 kids!
Oh, how I love them so much!

Waving bye-bye with excitement all over her face!

Taking off!
I love how she is holding on to the sides ... so cute!:)
Makes me realize how big she is getting!

This picture cracks me up!
See how Slade is holding up the bread?
He would not put it down.
I guess he thought Honour would get it and he was probably right!:)

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

I love that first picture of Honour...so pretty. And, yay about you & Slade making pillowcases! I can't wait to see what all we get:)!!