Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sewing...

Me, YES!

I still can't believe it, HA

I would have never thought this would be something I would become so addicted to!:)
BUT after hearing & seeing all the cute stuff my friends would make I thought why not give it a try! Although, I'm not even close to where I would like to be I have enjoyed the few things I've made!

So, I thought I would share a few of my accomplishments!:)

"Necklace"
I found this idea off etsy.
It would have been better on a onesie or t-shirt because you can't really see the sewing attaching them all together giving it the necklace look ... but still cute!:)

Being the Cowboy fans we are I HAD to make this & of course Jeff loved it!

My first sewing job as gifts...
Jeff's cousin has 2 girls and they had their birthday parties together last Saturday.
I made these shirts for them and they were a big hit.
Everyone was asking where I got them and it felt so good to say,
"I made them"!:)

Thanks Amber & Liz for being my inspiration!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I wondered when I saw her wearing that shirt if you made it or if you bought it from Etsy! lol Good job it's adorable! You are doing so well for a beginner! Cant wait to see what else you'll come up with! BTW I want to see a pic of those towels! What a great idea!

The Mershawn's said...

Way to go Jennifer!! It all looks so great:). So glad you're enjoying yourself...it is SO addicting.

Lesley Ward said...

Oh my goodness!! Ok get to sewing for me please!!! :)