Monday, June 8, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese

Yesterday Slade's Godparents, Collin & Summer took him to hang out & have some fun. It was National Godparents Day and they wanted to do something EXTRA special for him. After church we all went to eat and then they were off for some "special" fun! He spent the day going to Chuck-E-Cheese and then after lots of fun they also took him to Bahama Bucks! I think they just spoiled him a little! :) He was so excited about the trip and after the long mommy lecture I gave these two they were off with my son, ugh! Ha! I managed and I knew he would have so much fun! :)

He was on his way ...

Amazed at all the different stuff to play with!

Look at my child?? Ha! Yep, he wouldn't have gotten away with this if mommy & daddy had been there. Cute though! :)

Aunt Summer & Slade

He LOVES smoothies at Bahama Bucks! :)

Collin & Slade

He fell asleep on the ride home ...worn out from all the fun :)

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

That last picture cracked me up! That boy and falling asleep in funny places:). SO cute. Glad he got to go off and have some fun, and that you 2 got some break time, as hard as it may have been! Isn't that crazy? You get time away, and you go nuts. Oh well. The wonderful parts of being a mommy. Hope you're feeling super great....