Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleepy

While I was cooking dinner Monday night Jeff and Slade were playing around the house. Slade looks so forward to Jeff coming home in the evenings! When he hears his truck and Lance starts barking he will run to the garage door and say "daddy" until Jeff walks in! :) While playing Slade was feeling like a snack so he came in the kitchen and I gave him some cheerios to munch on while I continued to prepare dinner. I told him to go sit in his chair and while eating his cheerios and watching TV with daddy he fell asleep at 7:20! He was out for the night and there was no waking him ...
Notice the snack cup ... he never lost his grip! :)

Too precious!

1 comment:

The Mershawn's said...

That's hilarious:)! Too cute. I bet you're soo glad to have your husband home with you at night again. Poor girl.